Monday, August 30, 2010

Sammy Jo aka Jo S, the first post....

Sammy Jo aka Jo S. was a last-minute booking earlier this year when another model cancelled her shoot with Onlytease.  What a find, absolutely gorgeous!  Jo stands 5'8" tall and has a natural 32G bust and the rest of her curves are to die for, not to mention those eyes.  As another OT member said to me, "She seems like your type." :D

Here are three shots of this stunning woman:


Jo in a purple strapless dress for Onlytease.







Jo rockin' a tank/vest top and jeans for Only-Opaques.
Jo letting her straps fall in a black negligee for Only Silk and Satin.

Jo S has quickly rose to my top 5 models right now, and you can see why.  BTW here is a headshot of those beautiful eyes:


Swoon! {>

































                                                                   
If you want to see more of this very gorgeous model, go to OnlyTease, Only-Opaques and Only Silk and Satin.  The pictures go much bigger than what I can post here, BTW.  Or better yet just get a membership to OnlyAllSites and get all the Jo S goodness you want (plus all the other models as well).

2 comments:

  1. what a beauty!!! But I'm not sure that her real name is Sammy Jo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo S is my top favourite model, I'm in love with her!!!! She has beauty perfection, stunningly beautiful with sexy curvy body!!!! It's worth joining Only sites just for her, I'm thinking about joining because of her and I never joined adult sites before so this is my first time! I keep wanting more of her, hopefully she'll be back and more to see from her soon!

    ReplyDelete