Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ivy Nedkova - Curves in all the right places.

Sorry about not updating this blog but I've just plum forgot about it.  To make it up to you, here is a post about Ivy Nedkova.  This gorgeous brunette - as the title says - has curves in all the right places and a beautiful face.  She's basically everything I love about UK models. 

To make up for lost time here are 6 sample shots of this gorgeous, full-bodied stunner:


In a polka-dot halter dress for OnlyTease, the set that made me a fan.    

In a blue strapless dress for Only Silk and Satin.

In a sexy secretary set for Only-Secrataries.

In a sexy piece of nightwear on Only Silk and Satin.
In a blue nightie for Only-Opagues.
In a tank top and hot pants for Onlytease.

                           
As you can see, this is what I mean by "full-bodied stunner." ;)  Ivy is IMO one of the most beautiful models in the world and you can see why I think so.  To see more of Ivy on the Only family of sites just go to OnlyAllSites and sign up for a membership to see all her sets and videos.  Yes, she does model to topless and the pics are much larger than what I can post here.

1 comment: